Tuesday, December 06, 2005

An easy-going Tuesday

This morning, I woke up quite a bit later than Priscilla because for some reason I was feeling extremely sleepy. At least it was Tuesday, and I still had a full hour before leaving for history class.

We had one easy quiz today, our last one before the final exam. Then we learned a bit about the Mongolian Empire and Ghenghis Khan. We also learned of a guy named Cheng Ho (or Zheng He), the "Christopher Columbus of China". He led a huge fleet of 300 ships and 28000 men and sailed to very many places. The size of his flagship was astonishing!

During our lunch break, we ate while watching Hogan's Heroes again. Hehe, we've been watching it every day recently!

My art class in the afternoon was somewhat smaller than usual, with a few people missing. I am moving on rather slowly with my current painting... I have two more days at most to finish it up.








I walked home with Erin, then took a short break before dinner, which was frozen pizza. Frozen pizza here is pretty realistic and good! While watching, we watched yet another Hogan's Heroes episode!

I did some ASL homework after dinner, but otherwise spent the night just chatting and doing random stuff.

Oh, and here's a cute picture I took on the way home from campus: a green gecko on an aloe flower. It's a little blurry because I was in a hurry.