Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Math Test #4

Today's ASL class was one of those average classes... I find it hard to recall what I learned. I'm not so confident about ASL's final exam, which will be a 10 minutes one-to-one conversation in sign with the instructor.

English class was fortunately a little more fun than Monday, since the students who had been missing last time showed up. We had to fill out a form to rate the instructor and write what's good and bad about her.

After the lunch break came the math test!! Thank God it wasn't as hard as the previous one! It took a lot of time to finish, but I think I did okay because Mr. Astromoff took a look at it and gave me a thumbs up.

I walked home and did homework and whatever until evening, when all four of us went to Kahala Mall to pick up dinner of Korean and Chinese food. I just love the Korean takeout food here! Mmm... the spicy BBQ chicken! While eating, we watched Hogan's Heroes again. Sergeant Schultz (the fat one in the pic) is such a cute character.

I am off to bed now, although I don't need to get up early tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home