Saturday, December 03, 2005

A day spent entirely at home

There is really not much to write about today because the only time I stepped out of the house was when I checked the mail this morning. For the rest of the day, I did many things at home, but towards the evening I started to run out of things to do (there was not even homework). Priscilla and Naomi went to see a movie at Ward Theatre in the morning.

For lunch, Priscilla and Naomi made om-rice. It was reeaaally good! In the afternoon Priscilla went to babysit at Connie's house again. Erin was at home all day with me, because she had lots of projects to finish!

Naomi got us burgers and fries from Kahala Mall for dinner, and since I was in the mood for some kind of burger (fast food), it was perfect!

Random pic of the day: Naomi's sign dance performance on Thanksgiving Eve.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home