Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm not sure whether to call this the end of the semester or not...

Today we had our very last normal classes of this semester. History class was about the Renaissance (ha, spelled it right!) and the Reformation. Naturally, we learned about important figures such as Martin Luther, Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Machiavelli. I like learning about the Renaissance period, so it was really fun to have it as the topic for our last class.

Priscilla and I had the authentic Japanese ramen for lunch while watching Hogan's Heroes.

My last art class in the afternoon was surprisingly empty... only 7 students showed up! What a shame... but it provided a better atmosphere for painting, at least for me. There was Christmas music turned on throughout the class. Now my painting is almost done!! Things that must be fixed include the color of the mountains in the background, the cars, and the round-ish tree on the right.

I walked back from school with Erin for the last time this semester (Erin's only final exam next week is ASL). Naomi made curry rice for dinner. Mmmmm! I hadn't had curry in a long time so it was really good!

We had prayer meeting in our room after dinner, then Priscilla and I watched the show Maverick, which was about an hour long. Finally, I chatted with some people then went to take a shower.

Tomorrow morning, I'll go see Priscilla's ballet class performance! Can't wait! :D

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh cool, Priscilla's going to be in a ballet performance? Didn't know that!

Very nice painting, I like the sky color. :D

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Maki said...

Well, it's part of her final exam... the class has to perform in public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home