Monday, December 12, 2005

Two done, two to go!

Soon after waking up this morning, we started preparing for our math final exam today. We were allowed to have 4 sheets of paper for notes on which to write down all the equations and formulas. I also studied just a little for the ASL class which I also had to take today... but only a little bit, since that exam was to be very short.

At around 12:00pm we went to the math classroom to find that most of the students were there, already working on their test. The test happened to be all multiple choice, with 20 questions in all. It was easier than I'd expected, and just to make sure I hadn't made any stupid mistakes, I checked them over and over! I think that over half of the time there was spent double-checking!

Since we finished the test in just one hour, we went to the book store then to the cafeteria, where we started studying for tomorrow's history class. Nichelle soon joined us, and the three of us made a well-organized study guide.

From 2:30pm, I went up to Mokihana, my ASL building, and had a 10 minute, one-to-one conversation with Crissy, the ASL instructor. It was really easy, though I forgot one or two signs. She simply started by asking me my name, then the school I graduated from... in the end she made me draw out in the air a weird shape, to practice describing/picturing shapes with ASL. I'm sure I'll get an A for this class.

I joined Priscilla and Nichelle at the cafeteria again and studied for another 30 minutes before Nichelle drove us back to our house. At home, we watched one old black&white movie, called "It Started with Eve". Aside from dinner and a couple episodes of Hogan's Heroes, the rest of the day was spent studying for the history test.

I am not sure how the history exam will turn out; it covers everything from the Republican Rome to the Renaissance. It will be from 10:00am to 12:00pm tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home