Tuesday, January 10, 2006


These classes are going to be fun!

This morning, I woke up when Priscilla's alarm clock went off. Priscilla woke up temporarily at the sound and probably turned off the alarm, but then fell asleep again and remembers nothing of the alarm going off.

Priscilla and I both have three classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays; we take two of them together. At 9:15am, Priscilla went off to her history class while I went to my Music in World Cultures class. The teacher was a nice but strict kind of lady, not-so-young. Since that is the only class of its kind, it was very full and crowded. The teacher made us listen to some interesting music from random places in the world. I think that this class will be fun and not too difficult. The only thing is, it requires me to go to 5 concerts of different kinds and write a report on each of them.

At 10:30am I got out of that class and ran to the theatre building before the Beginnings in Acting class started at 10:45. This class seems like it's going to be great, too. We're going to learn how to act (of course) as well as learning to control our voices better.

We went home and ate leftovers for lunch. We started watching Shanghai Noon while eating, but stopped it halfway. I think I'll finish it tomorrow, since there's no class in the afternoon.

From 3:15pm to 4:30 was our Geography class. Well, it's not geography as in learning where certain countries and certain mountain ranges are located. It's a kind of physical geography, so we're going to learn about land formations, weather, climate, and that sort of stuff. The instructor was a 28-year-old lady from Seattle (all my instructors this semester are women!)... she seemed kinda nervous, but that may be because it was our first class. She is also going to teach us geography lab on Fridays.

We drove back home after class and stayed at home the rest of the day. I worked a bit on the art homework again, just to add a finishing touch to that weird story I wrote about food. Naomi cooked hamburgers for dinner, and we also had Erin's salmons from yesterday.

Since I haven't been taking any pictures in Hawaii this year, I shall put one of my Japan photos here:




Hmm, I tried to upload another picture, but this birdie one keeps coming up!

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Elle said...

The picture your birdie is really cute :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home