Thursday, May 11, 2006

Costco!

Naomi, Priscilla and I went for a quick trip to Costco this morning to do some shopping. I bought more macademia nuts again... my corner of the room seems to be occupied by various types of macademia nuts now. Mmm they look so good.. unfortunately they are not for myself. :P

In the afternoon I read and read Jane Eyre until I finally finished it at night. Ah I love this story!! I also studied for Eiken and tomorrow's Geography final exam, though I found it hard to concentrate. I think I've said this already before, but there is so much material to cover for geography. But after tomorrow, school will be done completely!

Oh, and tonight's American Idol... it was Chris who had to leave the show. That was shocking and sad! :( I was hoping that someone else might leave.

Erin is getting her eye laser surgery tomorrow! Hope that all goes well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home