Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Not much to write but here goes:

What did I do today? Well I started my music class final exam paper and finished it... it was really easy, almost too easy. I also walked over to Longs to get some more shopping done. For the rest of the day, I was reading Jane Eyre, which is so beautiful and captivating I couldn't put it down!

In the evening, Noami, Priscilla and I went to campus to see Erin's presentation of her works. The classroom was full of people because many New Media students were showing their works and people were going around looking at them. I thought Erin's design was one of the best... no I'm not flattering, I honestly thought so.

After that was done, Naomi took us to Bubbies, an icecream place, to celebrate Erin's finishing up all her work. Congrats Erin!!! :D

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aaah, wanna read Jane Eyre!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home