Monday, May 01, 2006

Countdown: 2 more days of school!

Sorry I didn't post in my blog yesterday... I was up late chatting, and totally forgot about it!! Well it was nice getting a little break from writing the daily blog, but I will try not to forget.

Today we had our last Monday classes. Art class was really fun since I'm FINALLY starting to grasp the basics of Flash! It took me long enough to figure out exactly how the motion and shape tweens work with the symbols and the scenes. I guess I don't make much sense to most people, but this is something for me to be happy about! :D

As for English class... I'm not even sure if this is "English" class anymore. We had our class today in a different building, Manele, because we had to use computers and printers for our script-writing. My group now consists of four people instead of the original three. Which is actually nice, because I know our new addition Mark better than the other two and it's easier to work now. Class was a little frustrating for a while because we had a hard time creating the story for the scene, but hopefully things will be a little more smooth from here.

After getting back home after 12:00pm and eating lunch, I wrote two concert report papers of the concert I went to yesterday with Erin. There had been Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and most interestingly Javanese Gamelan music at that concert.

This is the only picture I took from yesterday's concert before my camera's battery died. :(


Writing 2 reports actually took longer than planned. In the evening I went to the post office with Erin and grabbed a bubble tea drink on the way home. Mmmm I love those black tapioca.
Priscilla cooked German potato and mabo-dofu for dinner.

Tomorrow is my last music, theatre and geography class!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home