Thursday, April 20, 2006

So relieved that the schoolweek's over!

This week was pretty hectic for me, so I am so happy that Thursday is now over. Whew...
Oh, just so you know, Priscilla and her poor computer are not getting along too well together at the moment, so she might not be able to post on her blog tonight.

In the morning, my music class had student presentations again. My turn will be coming up on Tuesday next week, and I am going to do a Powerpoint presentation on the "Taisho-Goto" just because it's such an interesting instrument and I grew up with one of these things.


During theatre class, my group did our scene. It went okay, I think, except for the fact that my partner forgot a lot of his lines.. he was probably nervous. Priscilla came in as my character's mother, though, and she was great! The only problem was when Oswald was supposed to give me "pills", which were actually Japanese ramune candies, he gave them to me a few seconds late, just as I was supposed to talk.. so I didn't have the time to chew the stuff, and had to swallow 3 of them whole! For the rest of the scene I felt like something was stuck in my throat. It would've been very strange if my character had died from choking.
This was only the first 20 minutes of the class, so the rest of the time we were outside the building, talking with classmates.

After lunch at the cafeteria, I went to the computer lab and looked into next semester's classes until geography class.

Today's geogaphy class was pretty funny.. so many students didn't show up, and the teacher obviously was not too happy about it! Priscilla, me, and another Japanese girl named Kaori are going to make a poster board on earthquakes and give a presentation on Thursday next week.

At home, I made simple dinner, then we had our prayer meeting time.

Tomorrow, there's not much going on except for the geography lab class. I'll be able to sleep in, relax and study at home!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home