Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fun with Flash!

This morning's art class was really fun.. we started learning the basics of Macromedia Flash. I think that the movie-making we did in the Newsies a few years ago helped me grasp the concept pretty quick. We still learned only a little today though.. so this is what I ended up with by the end of class. lol!
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/Gwaihir_WL/couple.gif


English class was pretty uneventful again.. I'm so glad I could hand in my project today and get it off my mind. For the rest of the semester, we will first do a group presentation of a chosen Hawaiian short story, then read out a Hawaiian stage play and write a scene for it for the final.


After getting home by car, I wrote my character analysis for theatre class. It was pretty lengthy, and turned out to be 5 pages long in length. It's a long description of the character I'm playing.. what she wants, how she gets it, what are her obstacles, what she should be wearing, etc etc...

For dinner, Erin cooked tonkatsu and rice. Mmm!! I didn't watch American Idol tonight, but I'm happy that it wasn't anyone I liked who left the show.

We are now trying to discuss what our church should do for Easter, which will be here in 4 days.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home