Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another "Happy Day"!

This weekend seemed really short for some reason... can't believe school already starts tomorrow again.

Today, Priscilla went to play drums at the Kaimuki church for the 8:30am service, so we started our service at home after she came back at around 10:00am. It was Naomi's turn to lead today, and we listened to Pastor's sermon from last week, entitled "In the Spirit". It just feels so much like being in Japan when I hear Pastor's sermons.

After the service, we went to Happy Days for lunch, since none of us were really hungry, and Dim Sum is perfect for such occasions. :P There were a couple of naughty kids around our table, but the food was still good. Aah their shumai is just wonderful!
<<--just thought this was cute!


After getting home, I spent the rest of the day chatting with my family and friends, drawing, and reading a Hawaiian book that I have to read for English class. It's a really boring book... very feminist... the only cool thing is that I got to see the author last month at a literature reading event and shake hands with her.
I was also exploring an interesting, well-made site onthe TV series "Lost". I've never watched the series, but this site is made to look like the official site of the airline company whose plane crashed in the series. There are lots of secrets hidden throughout the site... and there are many crazy "Lost" fans who spend hours looking for those hidden surprises.
Priscilla went babysitting from 5:45pm, so I was alone in the room during the evening and night.


This week is going to be a bit busy... gotta hand in the art project tomorrow morning, do a take-home quiz for music class until Tuesday, finish up my English class project by Wednesday, and on Thursday... okay I'm not going to think about it anymore. Good night!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, i like that emoticon. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home