Saturday, April 01, 2006

The ice is melting!! *major panic*

Today was sunny most of the day!! It felt so good to be out in the sun again after so long.
In the morning, we cleaned up the house just like we do every weekend. :D It's nice and clean now.

After a quick lunch, Priscilla and I went to watch Ice Age 2: the Meltdown. We went to the Kahala Mall's theatre, only to discover that the whole place had been flooded by the earlier rain and was closed. The movie theatre's screen was broken too, from what we heard. :(

We went to Ward Theatre instead and watched their 12:30pm show. The movie was really funn.. I liked it as much as the first one. Scrat had more scenes and actually played a very important role in the story! I also like Diego and Manny a lot. I'm so glad Manny gets a girl in this one!

We stopped by at Borders bookstore after the movie. Then we tried to go to Kapiolani Park because I was thinking of going to this Scottish festival thing.. however, it had been cancelled.
So we drove back home at around 4:00pm.

Let's see... what did I do in the evening? Oh yes, I worked on my art project, the one about underage drinking. I actually had a hard time finding good pictures of liquor and stuff to use for my artwork. For now, though, I've made a couple of them to show my teacher on Monday, when school starts (shock horror!).

After dinner, which was unagi-don, we watched the first half of "Gone with the Wind". Yeah, a real classic, but I had never watched it till today! Shame on me... Well, I can't wait to watch the second half, even if it is probably very depressing. Tomorrow is Sunday.. then it will be just a day before Naomi's return (and also the school's return.. lol)!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol...yeah, Gone With The Wind is a good movie. The second half's kinda depressing...especially the end! GRR! She's so dumb!

Okay. Ice Age sounds so fun...wanna watch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home