Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wow.. already Friday!

Today I stayed at home almost all day during daytime. I spent a lot of time experimenting some more with Photoshop, and also practiced drawing with charcoal. My hands are still slightly black from the charcoal... it is the messiest medium ever!

Oh, and I took a couple pictures from out our windows:













Surprisingly, the sun came out briefly during the afternoon. It was a little surprising because we hadn't seen the sun in a while.

At night, we went to the evening church service at KCC. Wow, it had been so long since we'd been there last... it was nice to see some of the familiar faces. Erin and I arrived in late so we only got to hear the sermon, but the sermon was done by a guest speaker and was very good!
After the service, Erin went out to dinner with some church people while Priscilla and I picked up food at Jack in the Box and had a nice, fast food dinner at home.

Only a couple more days before school starts again. I'm really hoping that there won't be a thunderstorm tomorrow.. it usually comes pretty loud and close.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...doesn't look like Hawaii. just DEFIES the image of Hawaii. Ah well, hope the rain lets up soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home