Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A "crafts" day!

This morning, Erin left for her intern long before Priscilla and I woke up. We had most of the day to ourselves, so we decided to walk down to a nearby crafts shop called "Ben Franklin Crafts", despite the dreary rain. It was an interesting place, with lots of different kinds of crafts to make. I liked the art supplies and random odds and ends of objects that can be used for creative things.

I bought fake English ivys, a bird nest, and two mushroom chickadees made of clay and wood. They were so cute I couldn't resist buying them. I've put them together after I came home. Aren't they cute?? :D I wonder where in the room I should put them.


After coming back from the store, we had lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Priscilla watched a movie while I started making my Japanese paper shelf... after about 3 hours, I finished!


At around 5:00pm, Priscilla and I went to pick up Erin at Ala Moana. We had some difficulty getting there, and it took about an hour before we were able to pick her up. lol!

For dinner, Priscilla made "Om-rice", and Tina came to our house and ate together. :) We also watched this week's American Idol, which actually wasn't as good as usual. For the rest of the night, I chatted with people and played with Photoshop.

Tomorrow we are planning to go shopping at Waikele. Should be fun!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Elle said...

the birds are really cute!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

very cute birds...:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home