Saturday, March 18, 2006

Surprise, surprise!!

Today was a nice day.. it was sunny outside for a change! I woke up rather late in the morning, then helped clean up the house. I also did some homework that's due next Monday. For lunch, we had ramen at home. :D

In the afternoon, Erin, Priscilla and I went to Kahala Mall to look for some gifts for people.. I didn't get anything but the others did. :) I love Tower Records, Hallmark, Claire's, Jeans Warehouse, Barnes & Noble, and Borders! Of course there's never time to look through every shop though.

Throughout the evening, I read a book, chatted with some people, and spent a pretty relaxing time. Erin made a nice dinner for us, but Naomi didn't eat because she was to go out with Tina tonight and later watch a movie together with her. But then she didn't know that Tina and the rest of us were planning for her a...

SURPRISE PARTY!!!
Here's how it worked: while Tina took Naomi out to dinner, we contacted the others (6 other church friends including Ericson) to gather at Big City Diners at 9:00pm. Erin, Priscilla, Ericson, and I got there first and waited. Because this diner was really close to the movie theatre which Tina and Naomi were going to go to. Instead of going to the movie theatre, Tina led Naomi to the Big City Diners, where we were waiting to give her the surprise! Heehee!! It was so fun!

Okay the picture upload thing isn't working.. again. Just on the day when I finally have pictures to put up!! *fumes* I promise I'll do it tomorrow. ;) Good night everyone!

Edit: and here is one picture. The rest are still refusing to be uploaded.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, I can imagine all of you planning with evil grins on your faces...:D That's really nice of you though; Naomi must have been so happy. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home