Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Another rainy, cloudy day

It's been raining on and off so much lately.. there has been floods in some parts, and I hear that a dam broke somewhere! (O.o) It rained a lot today just before lunchtime, but it was mostly just cloudy or a little sprinkly the rest of the day.

Art class was just a work day, but the head person of the New Media Arts came to give us a presentation.. that was nice! I think my project is already almost done, but it's hard to know when to stop and decide that it's complete and finished.

I had been dreading the English class because I knew we were going to discuss that book I can't read because of its content. Well, it wasn't as bad as I'd expected, because we didn't go into it that much. I hope it will stay that way.


After being picked up by Priscilla and getting home, I spent a couple of hours looking for a play to perform as the final exam of my theatre class. I am thinking of doing the "Diary of Anne Frank", which is based on the true story of a Jewish girl in Holland during WWII. I think that it would be so cool if I could use that play, but I don't know if I can find the book or get it in time.

Here is the charcoal drawing of the samurai that Priscilla and her fellow Japanese classmates are going to use for their poster. I hope you don't mind me putting it up before the poster's done, Priscilla. ;) I think that this will look much nicer when it goes on the big poster.





We watched a 30-minute-long American Idol after dinner, which was Erin's chicken-katsu! Stevie Wonder came up and sang live (well, not really live since we're in Hawaii).. but it was cool to watch!

Tomorrow, I go hand in the application for Phi Theta Kappa, the honor society. Hopefully it will help me find scholarships and things.

9 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Priscilla drew that samurai? Or you? Whatever, whoever did it, it's a cool pic. Stevie Wonder...ah...isn't he like immensely fat now?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

That was me who drew the picture. :) lol yeah he (Stevie Wonder) is kinda heavyset now isn't he?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

That was me who drew the picture. :) lol yeah he (Stevie Wonder) is kinda heavyset now isn't he?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

That was me who drew the picture. :) lol yeah he (Stevie Wonder) is kinda heavyset now isn't he?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Maki said...

That was me who drew the picture. :) lol yeah he (Stevie Wonder) is kinda heavyset now isn't he?

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Maki said...

wow how did this happen?

*is too lazy to delete unnecessary comments*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home