Monday, March 13, 2006

Just a quickie...

This is a quick post because I forgot all about the blog... I was so excited about the costume for tomorrow's monologue during theatre class! And maybe even a bit hyper. Naomi lent us the coolest shawl, and we were playing with it. :P

Today's art class went really well. During the critique, the teacher told me that I catch on pretty quickly and that my composition is pretty good overall. The English class, on the other hand... was utterly monotonous. There was a guest speaker who is one of the leading writers of Hawaii. He read exerpts from his poetry for the whole time!! I must admit, I as tempted to yawn in his face a couple times.

I later had a Phi Theta Kappa orientation in the afternoon. It's an honor society of 2-year colleges, and I am going to upply to become a member. :)


For the rest of the day, I couldn't bring myself to do much because of my headache. However, I did finish drawing the picture of a Samurai.
During and after dinner, we watched Sahara. fun movie!


Now i really gotta get to bed! I'm probably too excited (and nervous!) about the monologue to sleep though.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo, monologue! Good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home