Monday, March 06, 2006

A Feast during Class

I had a fun day at school in the morning. The art class was normal, but we got to learn some new tools which are fun to use! However, there is so much that can be done with Photoshop that we can't possibly cover everything in class.. so it is up to me to practice at home.

Next came the fun part: English midterm class! Normally, midterm wouldn't be fun, but this was an exception! Everyone brought food: there was poke, cooked soy beans (edamame), noodles, Subway sandwiches, doughnuts, cookies, chips, and various other goodies. Mmmm I love poke! I donated some Pringles and Cheetos. Well, we did do short presentations of our anthologies, but according to the instructor, "it's just an excuse to throw a party"! There was a plenty of leftovers, which everyone took home (of course, we donated a goodly amount to the teacher for allowing us to do this). :P


I went home with Naomi after class finished at 12:00pm. By then I was too full to have a "proper" lunch. Naomi and I went to Longs to do a little shopping.
In the evening, after Priscilla had returned from her babysitting job, Naomi, Priscilla and I went to see the movie "16 Blocks", with Bruce Willis! It had been so long since I had last been to a movie theatre, so it was great!

I got to play with Photoshop some more after getting home.
Now I gotta get ready and prepare for another long day at school tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mmm...looks and *sounds* very good. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home