Saturday, February 25, 2006

Relaxing weekend at home

There's actually not much to say about today... I stayed at home all day with Erin. Pastor, Naomi and Priscilla were busy and were out most of the day, so the two of us did the house chores and stuff.

I think that the most memorable thing about today was chatting with my auntie for over 2 hours straight! She must've been bored too.. she kept sending me photos of her favorite actor! LOL It was fun though, because she's available only on weekends.
I also did some of my homework for art class in which I have to find 30 words to decribe me (15 concrete, 15 abstract). I still can't think up 30, so if you come up with any words, please tell me and I would really appreciate it!

While eating dinner, Erin and I watched the first half of the Island.. I like the movie, though the plot kinda doesn't make much sense when you think too much about it.

I'm tired now, but probably only because I've been at home too long...
Tomorrow we have our church service with Pastor!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home