Monday, February 13, 2006

Dinner at Macaroni Grill

The classes today were very easy. During art class, we printed out our unfinished artworks, put them up on the board, and did a critique for each of them. Many of the people have really cool ideas, like drowning in a giant cup of chocolate.

English class was even easier.. all I had to do today was listen to other peoples' poetry presentations and give a comment or two. Everyone in that class looked like they forgot to take their morning cup of coffee today.

Priscilla picked me up and took me home at 12:00pm. I watched a part of American Idol with Priscilla, worked on my art project again for about 2 hours, then took an online Geography quiz. Oooh... I think I did so-so, but it seems that the teacher has made a mistake with some of the answers of her quiz, so maybe my score will go a little higher later.

For dinner, we went out to eat at Macaroni Grill, an Italian restaurant, with Aunt Jean. I chose a kind of pasta, which was so good, but in a very large bowl!



Okay I admit I look rather scary here.. but what I wanted to take here was the size of the bowl and the amount of food in it!



















That's all for today. Tomorrow's classes are going to be fun! :D

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That's alot of food...GOOD food...getting hungry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home