Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another fun day acting

This morning's classes were both lots of fun! During the music class, we watched a video explaining Korean music and instruments. I had no idea there are so many kinds of instruments in Korea! There are probably more than what we find in Japan. I personally liked the "piri", which is like a small oboe or clarinet. There are several kinds, and they all produce a flat, nasal tone with its vibrating reed.


After this class, I went to the Theatre class, where I met Priscilla and the other students whom we are becoming more familiar with. Today's acting exercise involved pairing up with another student; one had to move around and the other had to be his/her mirror. It was funny! In another exercise, we had to make a human machine by connecting with each other and moving like a machine should.

Finally, a few people took turns acting out in front of us... most of them were pretty good.

For lunch, Priscilla and I went home, but Priscilla left soon after that to go to the International Cafe as part of her Japanese class requirements. I stayed at home and downloaded a tryout for Adobe Illustrator, just so I can work on the art class homework at home instead of at the lab.

Priscilla came back home before our afternoon class, so we could get to the geography class by car. The geography instructor taught about atmospheric pressue and how it affects wind, weather and climate. It was fortunate that Priscilla and I had learned some of this stuff before, or I probably would have been confused like most other students!

We got home at around 4:30pm. Naomi made garlic bread and other goodies for dinner. After we had finished eating, Priscilla and I watched Flightplan! I love that movie.. Sean Bean is so kakkoii! Not to mention the great ending which makes it so worth watching! During most of the movie I was like "Go, Jodie Foster!"


Tomorrow I have only one class, which is the art class. It's going to be fun! :)

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Theater class sounds so fun...ohhehehehe...Sean Bean...hoheheoehe.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on gwaihirjp.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research shows that almost 90% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home