Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So much fun acting like 3-year-olds

This morning's classes were both very enjoyable! During most of Music class, we watched a video of Chinese people playing their traditional music with very unique instruments like Sheng, Zheng, and Erhu (don't ask me to pronounce them!). I'm going to see a concert of Chinese music with Erin next Sunday, so I'm looking forward to that!

Next came the Theatre class. Today the teacher made us act like 3-year-olds trying to tie a shoelace, be like teenagers stealing for the first time, and lots of other characters! For the last 30 minutes, four of the students, including myself, acted out a scene of our own choice one by one. I acted out the scene where a freshly wedded girl walks into their unfurnished apartment room and examines it. I think I did okay, though acting in front of the teacher did make me a little nervous!

We stopped by at Times Supermarket on the way home to do some grocery shopping (yay icecream!). We ate lunch while watching the last Hogan's Heroes episode from Season 2, then went to our Geography class at 3:15pm.

I still don't know what to make of our Geography class... we haven't done any quizzes or projects yet. There's a lot of information to digest, so I hope I can remember everything.

Naomi cooked dinner tonight.. something with string beans, corn beef, and potatoes. I don't know what it's called, but it was good! Afterwards, we watched Transporter 2... *sigh* so cool!

For tomorrow's art class, I'm going to take this picture that I drew. Kinda embarrassing, but it will hopefully look better when I use Adobe Illustrator on it.



Off to bed I go!

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the Chinese concert. Rie and I saw a Chinese Instrument Concert in Singapore and since then I've come to like and enjoy music played on the old Chinese instuments. Some students in Singapore have become rather good playing them.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahehehehe, that's very cute! (your picture of the eggs eating dinner) Really cute...somehow reminds me of something Ericson would draw. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home