Sunday, January 15, 2006

Already 3rd Sunday?

This morning, Naomi cooked breakfast for us. Priscilla unfortunately had a really bad stomachache, so she couldn't eat in the morning. It seems that she couldn't sleep last night because of it... but I was so sound asleep I didn't know anything about it until this morning.

It was Naomi's turn to lead the service today. It's hard to imagine what it would be like to be here without our services... we still need to pray for the next step for our House of Chloe Church.

After the service, we went out to eat lunch at Happy Day, our favorite Chinese restaurant. Priscilla was fortunately feeling better by that time. The dim sum there is always good, and I enjoyed going there again.

After we got home, we had a somewhat relaxing time... Priscilla had to work on her Japanese homework, and I finished my Hawaiian literature paper. Also, I got to work on my art sketches a little more. For the rest of the afternoon and evening, I had a good time at the computer, chatting with my mother.


During dinnertime, we watched "How to Steal a Million" while eating. It was a really cute, funny movie, and I loved Audrey Hepburn in it!
By the time the movie was finished, it was already about 9:30pm.


Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day, which means it's a holiday!! *jumps up and down* Too bad our internet is going to be down tomorrow... :( I hope it'll be just during the work hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home