Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday is an easy day!

I woke up this morning at around 8:00am, when Priscilla woke up to go to her Japanese class. But then, I fell asleep again and did not wake up until almost 10:00! I wasn't the last one to get out of bed though.

At around noon, Priscilla came back from her Japanese class, which turned out to be very different from what had been expected. I'd have felt awful in Priscilla's place too... who would want to write a 6 page paper, all in Japanese? :S

From 1:45pm, we went to our Geography Lab class, which is taught by the same teacher as the geography class. It's a 2hour-and-45-minutes class, but since today was only an introduction, we got to get out of class after only 13 minutes! That was and will be the only class I take on Fridays.

I did random things at home until the evening, when we went to the service at Kaimuki Christian Church. The topic today was about adopting orphans and abused children. At the end there was a sign dance by four adopted girls.

After the service, the four of us went to eat at a ramen restaurant with Tiffany, Tina, and Yoko. The ramen was pretty good, though I think I like the Kyoto Ramen place a little better. If I go there again, I'm going to try their "tsukemen"!

Well it's late now because we stayed at the ramen place for a pretty long time. Good night!!

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Lol! You woke up and slept until 10 again!! I never really slept until 10...I cannot write 6 pages essay all in Japanese. o_0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home