Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm starting to like Geography class...

This morning, I took a quiz during Music class. It was a bit harder and longer than expected (we were given 45 minutes to do it), but I think I only made a couple mistakes. It was a good thing I studied a lot the night before! At least, now I know what to expect out of those quizzes!

Then, I joined Priscilla and other students at Maile for our Theatre class. Today, I didn't have to act or anything... just watched others act. There is this one guy called Klunx who acted a suicide scene so well that he almost made some students cry! LOL
My turn to act comes next Tuesday.

We drove home and ate lunch while watching Hogan's Heroes. After that, I started translating a Japanese urban legend story from the net into English. It's a story about a traveler who ventures into the forest alone at night and encounters a man with nothing on his face but one big staring eye. The story doesn't end there... he runs down to a village in fright and finds out that all the villagers have that same one eye as well. Eeewww..

In the afternoon, we went to the Geography class. Today we played a game in which we divided into 5 teams and took turns answering questions from previous lectures. My team won just by a point or two. When I quickly identified the country of Sudan on the map, the teacher seemed a bit amazed. We got out of class 30 minutes early, so we walked home.

I finished up my urban legend draft, sent it to my group, then made dinner. I didn't really know what I was going to make, but I'm glad everything turned out edible. At night, the four of us gathered together and spent some time talking together, taking in current situation, etc.

Just now I heard that my bird Shuichi has been hospitalized because he's apparently been sick for some time. I hope he gets better soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home