Saturday, January 28, 2006

Weekend at Home

Today was spent entirely indoors. Priscilla and I woke up after 8:00am, and I have been at home since. Since I was feeling a little artsy today, I decided to do some watercolor. Now, I hadn't used watercolor in almost a whole year (!) so I am a bit out of practice. This painting is of a photo I took in Japan while riding in a Shinkansen. I couldn't scan the painting, so this is just a snapshot of it.


After lunch, Priscilla and I watched the movie "Island", starring Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson. Sean Bean also came out as the villain.. and of course, he was killed in the end. The story involves clones (I almost wrote "clowns" lol), so it was a little gross sometimes. However, it was a very well-made film, and the action was really great!

Hmm... it's hard to remember what else I did in the evening. Naomi cooked dinner for us tonight. At night, I chatted with some people for a while and said hi to Mrs. Stafford, who had her birthday! :D


That's about it for today! Oh, and I found a phantomphan girl on Livejournal who makes little Phantom comics. They may not be too funny, but this Erik is just so cute!


"You will curse the day you did not do~"





Erik the sore loser

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol those little Phantom comics are so cute, I like the one where the Phantom looks around and goes "Yeehaw!" hahahhaa

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, funny...kinda...my Phantom fan-ity is telling me I should be mad, but it's funny. :P He is cute! :P

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Lol! The Phantom stuff...or however you should call them are very funny!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is it that all three comments start with lol :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home