Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More Fiddling with the Illustrator

This morning, I woke up at seven and walked to school in time for my 8:00am class (well, more like 8:15am). Today's art class was really cool as we got to learn how to make things look more 3D and also how to add various effects to the pictures. This is exciting! :)

My Hawaiian English class was, as usual, mostly class discussion again. At least we don't need to take any quizzes or write anything in class. I just found out that there is an Erin and a Naomi in that class! :S However, they don't look at all like my roommates.

I went home with Naomi by car; on the way home, we picked up lunch at McDonalds, because or some reason, we suddenly felt like it. Mmm I luv Filet-o Fish burger! :P

In the afternoon, I concentrated on doing some experiements with Adobe Illustrator. I gotta get used to this software if I want to do a good job on my project. Here's what I made today:

A floating M&M?










A music note... in imitation of the iTunes logo, which is a green logo a long with a CD.


Erin cooked salmon and unagi for us tonight. After dinner, all four of us watched the American Idol on TV, which is an audition for young singers who want to go to Hollywood and become famous. It was pretty funny to watch! Priscilla and I have to watch it because we have to imitate both a singer and one of the judges during our Theatre class.

I shall now go back to study for the quiz for tomorrow's music class.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, wanna watch American Idol. :P Interesting pics, must have been fun to do. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home