Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day! (though the president probably doesn't get a break)

This morning, I didn't get out of bed until about 10:30am! I was actually awake for a while before then, because the terrible, noisy garbage truck woke me up. Whenever I wake up late, the day feels very short. Today was a holiday that honors George Washington and Abraham Lincoln (I think), so there was no school!

From late morning up till about 1:00pm, I finished up my art project. I think I'm finished, but there are still some parts which I want to fix. I guess I will never be satisfied, so I'd better just called it finished.

Erin and I went to the swimming pool in the afternoon. The weather was a little cloudy and the water was a little cold at first, but it was still a good, fun exercise! Besides, the public pool was free, and was surrounded by beautiful green hills. I wish we had free swimming pools in Japan. It looks very dark and cloudy in this picture, but it was actually much brighter.

Before going back home, Erin and I went to a French pastries shop and had a light snack there. The turnovers and tiramisu were so good! :P


The rest of the day was spent in front of the computer, doing my geography essay on Scotland. I finally finished it and I'm so happy!

I can't believe tomorrow's school again.. I think I'll have to act out a scene during theatre class. If I do, I will write about it tomorrow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home