Monday, February 13, 2006

And so begins another week of school..

This morning, I woke up with a headache... advil and tylenol don't seem to work for this one, so I still have it. How annoying! I hardly felt it during the art class, though, because I was so absorbed in doing my work. It's not finished yet, but we're going to print out our pictures to put them up for a critique on Wednesday. My teacher said today that she likes mine, so I am glad!

I had to do a poetry presentation during my English class, so I ran to the library after art class to make copies of the poem for every student, and made it to class a couple minutes late. Oops. Well, one tardy shouldn't hurt my record. I recited a Hawaiian poem about the nature of Hawaii being destroyed by people coming in. There was supposed to be a discussion about it afterwards, but most students were soooo silent that the air conditioner noise seemed loud. Glad it's finished though. For the next week or two, all I have to do is listen to other people's presentations.

Priscilla picked me and Naomi up at 12:00pm and we went home. Since I had no homework due tomorrow, I read Priscilla's Louis L'amour book.. ah I love his stories! However I will have to start preparing for a Geography project in which I have to choose a certain place on earth that I have not been to and give a cultural description of the place. I'm thinking that I might choose Scotland.. because it's a beautiful place, and I know someone who can give me info on the place.

Not much else to write about for the rest of the day. I'm so glad I have a working computer now! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh, Louis L'amour...yeah, he's such a great author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home