Monday, February 13, 2006

A full day on campus

Today, Priscilla and I stayed on campus from our 9:15am class until our Geography class, which ended at 4:30pm. I had my music class first. We are learning about Indian music, and it is quite fascinating. I also got my result for quiz 2, which was 29/25 because of the bonus questions! I really like that teacher.

Then came our theatre class. It was the usual thing, and we mostly watched other people perform today. After this class, we ate lunch at the cafe with some of the theatre students and had a good time talking together with them. One of them, Marie, who is Japanese, is taking a choir class, so I tagged along with her after class to take a look at it. I was interested because I am considering that class for next semester. The choir teacher is the same one who teaches my music class, so she recognized me and made me stand as the audience while her 30+ students sang the choir songs.

I stayed at the library for a short while, then went to the geography class, where I met Priscilla. Today we watched a short DVD about tornadoes and played a quiz game on what we learned... so it was more fun than usual.

Came home, had Naomi's spring rolls for dinner, and watched American Idols, which was funny! I have to get ready for tomorrow's art class now.. then to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home