Saturday, February 18, 2006

You know you've been working too hard on one art project when...

(1) You start wanting to trace every object you see and fill them with color.
(2) When you close your eyes, you find yourself drawing images of eggs in your mind.
(3) You become absorbed and lose track of time.

That's what happened to me today, because I worked on the Illustrator for hours ! LOL I do enjoy doing it, but I think I still prefer fine arts, like painting and drawing. With fine arts, I feel like I have more control over what I do. Thankfully, the project is almost finished! :D


Today, Priscilla and I had been planning to go to our school's beach party at Magic Island, but it was canceled a few days ago because of unpredictable weather. Hmm it didn't rain around our house. So we ended up staying at home all day. I was not bored, though, because I took occasional breaks from working on the Illustrator and chatted with some people.

In the evening, I started on my geography project in which I hae to pick a place on the planet that I have never been to and write a 3 page paper about it. I chose....


Scotland! It was actually a convenient choice, because a Scottish friend of mine provided me with a dozen useful links to use as resources. Besides, it's a beautiful place!


For dinner, Naomi cooked shrimp curry... I love it!

I think that I will be a little busier than usual next week, because there are some things that are due. Other things I have to do include performing another one-beat scene at the theatre class and memorizing a monologue.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol, well, I have no danger of your art project symptoms. :P Aaah, Scotland! Guess who I'm thinking of now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home