Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fun Day on Campus

This morning, Nichelle picked Priscilla and me up by car and drove us to campus at 9:15am. It was nice to see her again. I think that my schedule for Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next couple months will be like this:


9:15~10:30am: Music class. How fun! We're learning about Indian music right now. I didn't know that Indian dance is so similar in gestures to Hula and Sign Dance.

10:45am~12:00pm: Theatre class!! Sooo much fun! Today, Priscilla performed with another girl, called Amie, and did a good job!

12:00~3:00pm: Eat lunch on campus, usually with theatre students. They are a fun, crazy lot. I later visit the library and spend some nice, quiet time there, surrounded by books.

3:15~4:30pm: Geography class... *groan* Not so bad, but I get sleepy at around this time of day! After this, we get to go home. Yay!


Soon after we got home, I realized that it was my turn to make dinner, so I cooked some potato & bacon and chicken. There was prayer meeting tonight after dinner. For the rest of the night, I worked on my art project.

This is what it looks like right now, but soon it will be a little more different.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, I love your pic. It's so strangely cute. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home