Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another crazy theatre day

This morning, Naomi dropped Priscilla and me off at campus about 30 minutes earlier than usual. So I went down to the cafeteria, sat down, and stared blankly at the geography book because I wanted to study but was not totally awake yet.

At 9:00am I went to Kalia for my music class. Today was all about Indonesian music, which I did not know much about. Indonesian music is very metallic sounding and interesting. The instruments are mostly gongs or metal pot-like things that are struck. During the class, however, I had a major stomachache and did not feel too well the rest of the morning.

After the music class came the theatre class. Today was me and my classmate Marisha's turn to do a scene. We did a scene of the library, where two high schoolers (us) are bickering over who gets to become the valedictorian for the graduation ceremony. I was the mean, cheating students who says nasty things to Marisha, who is the better student. Priscilla later joined in as my friend, and other people who came in were two guys who were ALSO my friends, a girl who was at first Marisha's friend but later left her, the janitor of the library, and a teacher who came to tell us to be quiet. All in all, it was a pretty crazy scene, but I just had to play along with it.

Afterwards, we had lunch with the theatre people again.. yet another crazy lunchtime.. then I went to the library for one hour and flipped through random books - which I love doing - then went to the geography class through pouring rain.

Geography class was spent mostly watching a video about the dams built on the Colorado River. I like it when our teacher brings a video to watch in class.. I'll bet she likes it too, because she can leave the teaching up to the video.

After we got home, I prepared my art project for display because it's due tomorrow. *gasp* I wonder what my art teacher will think of it!
Finally, while eating dinner, we watched the latest American Idol, which was pretty good.. because it's only the best contestants who are singing right now.


Pastor is coming tomorrow and we're all looking forward to it!! :D

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oooh, theater class...I heard about the principal thing. :D LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home