Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh no... geography midterm!

This morning, I took a quiz during music class. It was a little difficult, but our teacher gave us a few bonus questions as usual, so I think I did pretty well. On Thursday, we will start learning about Native American music. I have no idea what that's like... it's bound to be interesting.

I went up to the theatre class at 10:45am. Today was very fun because we got to do our much-awaited American Idol performance! We got three chairs behind a table for the three judges to sit on. The contestants came up one by one in front of the judges to perform a song. One person also had to be the host, Ryan Seacrest.
It was funny because most of the students sang really terrible (on purpose, I hope)! I tried to sing badly, but it didn't quite come out the way I meant it to... it's not easy to sing terrible on purpose!

After lunch at the cafeteria, I went to the library.. but instead of studying, I read the Louis L'amour book I'd brought with me!
Geography class was simply a review for the midterm test we're going to take on Thursday. This is not going to be fun!

At home, I took some more pictures for my art class tomorrow. These two are ones that I had to draw because I couldn't find anything adequate for my purpose on the net.

Naomi cooked spaghetti and portabella mushrooms for dinner, so we ate them while watching American Idol again.

I have only one class tomorrow, but probably will be working at home a lot.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that dragon pic...very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home