Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Geography: "to write earth"
yup, it literally means that!

This morning, I woke up with a headache! A little unexpected, because I hadn't had it the night before. I went to the art class, which was the only class I had today. I can't remember much from class though, and looking at the computer screen in a dark room (the projector was on) did not help my headache. I know we worked on some Photoshop tools though.

Priscilla drove me home after that, so I spent some time at home trying to sleep (which I couldn't), then started my homework. There is a plenty to do, because there is a midterm coming up this week, and also a couple of projects due next week. Progress was very slow, though, because I found it hard to concentrate on any one thing.

Through combined effort, Priscilla and I made a 9-page-long study guide for Geography midterm that includes all the questions and their answers! It took hours to make, so I am hoping it will be worth it.
I remember having a dream about volcanoes and floods last week, after studying a lot of geography the night before. I spent most of the evening and night studying for tomorrow's geography midterm, and I hope I won't have any dream about it tonight!

Wish us luck for tomorrow's test! ;)

3 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pray that you will do well in your exam :-)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah, Priscilla sent me the study guide! It looks eye-bogglingly hard...

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

(but good luck!!) :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home