Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's not easy being an Indian tribe!

This morning's music class was pretty funny. Our class got into about 6 different groups, and each of them represented different Indian tribes with different things to do. My group had to "ask permission to travel through other tribes' lands", but wasn't allowed to use any known language to ask! Since no one else in my group seemed enthusiastic about it and instead seemed to rely on me (because of theatre class), I had to do the gestures and ask for permissions. It was fun to do, but I don't think I want to be in a real Indian tribe hundreds of years ago!

During theatre class, we learned more about acting on the stage. A few people actually did their monologues today, and they were really good! I'm getting nervous about doing my monologue.. probably next week!

I ate at the cafeteria with the theatre friends and stayed with them until I got tired of their company.. then I went to the library and spent some time reading (which didn't prove to be a very good time either).

Finally, it was time for the geography class! I don't mind this class, but I get sleepy at around this time (3:15~4:30pm) and it's sometimes hard to concentrate. We didn't get the results of our midterm exam, but started learning about the lithosphere, which includes studies of volcanoes and earthquakes.

We got home at last! Priscilla and I started watching American Idol while Naomi and Erin were out.. by the end of this week there will be only 12 contestants left! At night, I worked on my Photoshop a little to prepare for tomorrow's art class... which will be my only class tomorrow. Hurray!

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You Indian is funny. Sun with you on monologue day.

(Translation: You being an Indian is rather funny. :P Hope you'll do well in your monologue!! hehe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home