Thursday, March 16, 2006

10th week of school is almost over!

Time seems to be flying faster than last semester! Already in some classes we are preparing for our finals. I can't wait till the semester is over and I get to go home!

This morning, Nichelle picked me and Priscilla up and took us to school. Unfortunately, it was raining very hard at the time, and we got wet getting to our classes! I definitely don't like this season of Hawaii..

Music class was very interesting.. I like Latin American music as they have the most interesting instruments. We also started on Irish music as well.
Theatre class was another day of monologues, and of course it was a lot of fun to watch the other students! I can now watch and relax because I've already finished mine!
Nothing out of the ordinary in the afternoon, except that I found the script of the play I was looking for at the library. I hope I can memorize a whole scene from it! For my partner I chose a Micronesian guy whose English is 3rd language! He's shy but he can actually act.. besides, he seems right for the part.

Back at home we had dinner, then prayer meeting from 8:00pm. I also finished the final part of Priscilla's Samurai poster; it will be taken to her Japanese class tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Irish music...cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home