Saturday, March 25, 2006

Off to Costco we go!

This morning, the three of us went to Costco after cleaning up the house. Costco is always fun to go to! :) We ate lunch there, bought a lot of food and also looked at the DVD/CD section, as usual. I ended up buying a 2-DVD set of the latest Veggietales. I haven't watched them yet but I hope they're good... one is called "Sheerluck Holmes". LOL!


Not much went on in the afternoon, except when Priscilla and I watched the White Christmas. I know it's not Christmas season, but what a classic! Erin went shopping in the afternoon and evening, but I decided to stay at home.

Oh, and for dinner we had sashimi from Costco. Mmmmmm!! Love that salmon!


Wow this has got to be one of my shortest posts. Tomorrow is Sunday and we are holding our own service. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I want to watch Veggie Tales :P

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

~Iiiiiii'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiite christmas~! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home