Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Photoshop project result is here!

This morning, the art students got the results for our symbolic self portrait. I opened my manila envelope that contained all the artwork papers and looked inside... and it was 100/100!! :D :D :D I am soooo happy!

Class finished a little early, so I went to the cafeteria, where these African music people were playing their percussion instruments. They were so cool and reminded me of the show "Blast!" which I've seen in Japan before. There were female dancers, and they were really good too. As I stood there behind the seats enjoying the music, I suddenly felt a tap at my shoulders and turned.. and it was my music teacher standing next to me! lol That was a surprise! She seemed pleased that I am enjoying all the music events at the International Festival. I got to talk with her a little about the African music before going down to my English class.


English class wasn't really a class, because there was a special literature reading by two famous Hawaiian authors. Students of serveral English classes flocked together at the auditorium to hear this. Among these students was Marie from theatre class; we got to sit together and listen to the writers talk away.


Priscilla picked me up at 12:00pm, and we went home and had lunch. For the rest of the day, I stayed at home and did some homework including a concert report on Native American music. It took a long time because I was chatting with a few people as I wrote it.

For dinner, Erin cooked curry.. real Japanese curry! :D While eating we watched Everybody Loves Raymond, then later from 8:00pm watched the American Idol in which Barry Manilow sang a song I like. Kevin, the guy who looks like Chicken Little, was the one to leave the show this week!

I really should go to bed now.. I'm the last one awake. Good night!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that's so great about your project. :D Perfecto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home