Monday, March 27, 2006

Mmmm nothing is better than good ramen for lunch!!

This morning I woke up late in the morning again. Well at least there was nothing going on in the morning until Erin treated the two of us to a ramen shop called Gomaichi. It was the first time for all of us to go there, and the ramen was so good! I had the shoyu ramen because shoyu is always my favorite.. I think the best was the spicy tantan ramen though. Thanks Erin for taking us there!

Before going back, we stopped by at Walmart to buy some necessary things.. including DVDs! lol Walmart is so big I would probably get lost if I went there by myself.

In the afternoon, Erin went out to do some stuff. I got to watch the Veggietales DVD "An Easter Carol", which is like the Easter version of "A Christmas Carol". I liked the angel character whose voice was done by Rebecca St. James.

For dinner, we ate leftovers and watched "You've Got Mail". In the middle of the movie, though, we went down to Waikiki's Cold Stone to get ice cream! Thanks Priscilla for treating us! I love Cold Stone icecream because of the things you can mix into it, like snickers, oreo and gummi bears.

Now we've finished the movie and I'm back in my room. Before I knew it, it's past 12:00am!! Better go to bed...

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

gummi bears in icecream? COOL. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home