Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Shopping at Waikele~

Today was a lot of fun!! We went to Waikele, a big outlet mall which is a little far from our house. It's really big and contains shops like Guess, Old Navy, Coach, Nine West, and Borders, among so many others.
We left at around 11:00am and arrived there at lunchtime. We decided to eat lunch at Genki Sushi. Of course their stuff is nothing compred to authentic Japanese sushi, but I like all kinds of sushi anyway so I still enjoyed it. :) Also, their chawanmushi is delicious!

The entire mall was surprisingly empty today. There were still many people, including Japanese tourists, but we were able to find parking without problem and shop with ease. Our first stop was Old Navy, where I ended up buying some clothes. Next, we went to Everblue, where we looked at some more clothes, then finally ended up at Borders bookstore. I like Borders because of the coupons they frequently send in our email accounts. We can almost always get 25% off for an item with the coupon. I wish that bookstores in Japan had sales and other cool stuff.


We got home late in the afternoon... I spent some time chatting with my parents, and also practiced (or played with) some more Photoshop. After dinner, which consisted of Erin's meatballs, we watched American Idols... Lisa Tucker left the show this time. I felt a bit sorry for her, but she is still very young (16) and has lots of chances to make it big.

No definite plans for tomorrow.. gotta think of something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home