Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Studying for tomorrow's exam

This morning, I woke up early again for the art class. Today our teacher taught us the very basics of web design using Dreamweaver, a software for creating webpages. It was pretty fun, but I wish we could learn more about things like that. I have to finish up my project and have a web page completed by next Monday.. but now my 30-day Photoshop tryout has expired. :(

English class was all discussion today, and most of the class was too quiet for any interesting discussion to take place. The next project for this class is due next Wednesday.

Priscilla picked up all three of us at 12:00pm, and we all went home except for Naomi who had a meeting. During the early afternoon after lunch, Priscilla and I went for a quick trip to Tower Records. I got a CD for a pretty good price.. yay! I think it's the first time I actually bought a CD from a normal Tower Records store, not the online store.

During the rest of the afternoon and the evening, Priscilla and I wrote down our midterm study guide for tomorrow's Geography exam. It's nice that the teacher gives us all the questions she's going to ask, but there are just so many of them! This is actually Part 2 of our Geography midterm... for some reason, it's separated into two.

Erin cooked dinner, and we watched TV as we ate. From 8:00pm was American Idol... I was slightly shocked to see Mandisa leave as she had been doing pretty good until now.

Well, I'm back to studying for the midterm. I don't think it will be too hard but then there's no such thing as studying too much for an exam like this one!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your art classes sound so fun... I want to see your webpage when you have it done ^^

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

good luck on your test!! And yeah, your art sounds quite fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home