Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wow.. so much to do before the finals!

This morning, my music class went on just as usual. Most students still seemed dull and out of it after spring break, but our instructor was, as usual, very enthusiastic and made the class interesting. We continued learning about African music of tribes like the Ewe and the BaAka. Soon I will have to start writing a 5 ~ 7 page-long paper, though... I hope it won't be so hard to write because I am having a hard time gathering enough information.

Theatre class was like lecture, too. From today, we are going to work on our final scene, so the teacher spent the whole time explaining to us what we are supposed to do. Me and my partner Oswald have not yet decided what scene from "The Diary of Anne Frank" we're going to perform.

After having lunch with one or two other theatre classmates, Priscilla headed off to her tea ceremony and I to the library. Priscilla had invited me to come to the tea ceremony as a guest, so at 2:00pm I went to the International Cafe. There they served me a little snack and that wonderful thick tea. Mmmm... I love the stuff. I think I will try to join the tea ceremony people next semester, if my schedule allows.

Geography class was simply a review class during which the instructor just answered questions asked by students. This is because there is going to be a Midterm Part 2 on Thursday! Horror!! We're going to have to study for it tomorrow...


Back at home, I did some homework, then we ate Naomi's good cooking for dinner while watching American Idol. Today's theme was country music, and it was much better than last week. At night I chatted with some people and prepared for tomorrow's art class... now I'm ready for bed!!

Tomorrow we're going to learn a little about Dreamweaver.. looking forward to it! :D

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh...good luck on your midterm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home