Friday, April 07, 2006

My longest Friday on campus

Usually on Fridays, I don't spend much time on campus as I have only one class, but today was an exception. I walked to school and arrived there at 10:00am to work on my art project at the lab. It's actually really nice, because there's hardly anyone in the room, and I get to use the nice computer.
So until 12:00pm, I worked on turning my artwork into a very very simple webpage by using Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is really cool, but it'd be even better if I knew how to do more things with it. The theme of my webpage is going to be "alcohol & pregnancy".

After lunch at the cafeteria all by myself (*sniff*) and some research at the library, I went to our geography lab class, where I met up with Priscilla. It wasn't difficult, just bothersome and time-consuming to do what the assignment tells us to do. After this class was over, Priscilla and I walked home together.


All of us attended the evening service at the Kaimuki church. Priscilla was playing the drums again, and the worship was really good and spirit-filled. After service was over, Naomi, Priscilla and I went out to eat at Big City Diners with Ericson. Wow we hadn't seen him in some time. Tomorrow we are planning to go watch Ice Age 2 (again) together. I love that movie.. it's going to be fun watching it once more! :P


I just realized I haven't put pictures on the blog in some time... so here is a very random picture which I dug up from my computer. This is from my parents' concert from last year and is the concert hall where the piano recital will take place this May. Are you nervous about it yet, kids? :D lol!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's a rather 'old' picture. Don't remember being taken. AND YES! AM NERVOUS!

And an 'aaah' to the theme of your webpage. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home