Monday, April 10, 2006

Art project #3 is finished!

This morning I had my art class, during which all the students finished up their webpages and put them up on the projector for critique one by one. Our works were all submitted to the teacher at the end of class, but I copied my webpage and put it up on my little geocities homepage. Here it is (sorry about the ad... it's a free site so it can't be helped):
http://www.geocities.jp/eaglemodjp/index.html

Mine is actually one of the more decent ones... some of the others used topics like child and animal abuse.

This was the only class I had today.. again! English class was non-existent today because the teacher says she wants to give us the extra time for us to finish our project, which is due on Wednesday. I don't understand that concept though... I think class should be class, project should be done outside of class time. Well, maybe that's just me.


After walking home and eating ramen for lunch, I remained there the rest of the day except for a short trip to Times supermarket in the evening with Priscilla. I finished up some homework as well... the music take-home quiz took some time to finish. I had to describe things like "Agbekor", "griot", "jalolu", "gankogui" and "axatse". Before you ask, these words are all terms used for musicians and instruments of Africa.
I also wrote the first page of my English paper... after all, the English class was cancelled just so I can work on it.

Priscilla made fajita for dinner, which was really good. Now I am just about to finish my post on this blog, as you can see (yay!) then go to bed.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe, that's so scary but TRUE. :D (Your art project pic)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home