Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just a quickie post

Today was another day full of things to do. In the morning, I had my fun art class again.. I think I now got the basic of the basics of Flash.

English class is going to be interesting, because we are going to read through a Hawaiin play script together and write a "sequel", or an extra scene for it. This is more like theatre class, except those students can't voice act.

After getting home, Erin took me to the job interview at a small sampling company called Judi's Darlings. It's a company that hires people to hand out food samples, coupons, etc. They were very nice and easy-going, and accepted me without hesitation. The good thing about this place is that I can choose when and where to work. I will probably be doing it once in a while.
Thank you Erin for taking me there!

Back at home, Priscilla and I worked on our geography paper which is due tomorrow. We are comparing and contrasting two major earthquakes. By the time I was done, I was thoroughly sick of all things earthquake-related. I'm glad there are little or no earthquakes in Hawaii.. just a random thought.

Erin made dinner today, so we ate sashimi! Mmm.. Afterwards, Priscilla and I watched American Idol. YES, that Ace is gone!! I just didn't really like him, no matter how many bubbly fangirls fell in love with him.

Tomorrow I have to act out my group's final scene in front of the teacher again. Priscilla will be joining us this time, and it should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home