Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Busy Day

Today was actually pretty tiring.. seemed like I did a lot of running about though it wasn't much more than any other Tuesdays and the classes were pretty fun.

Music class was all student presentations again. Most of them brought powerpoint presentations, which took a long time to set up... Mrs. Doo obviously wasn't very happy about it. I thought that it was pretty funny the way she kept singing "I can't wait anymore~".

Theatre class was very fun too.. Priscilla and Amie's group did their Miracle Worker bit, and me and Oswald came in as Helen Keller's parents. This one is going to be good! For the rest of the class we practiced outside, and I got a little tan as it was very hot.

After lunch at the cafeteria, we met up with Kaori from our geography class and planned what we should do for our geography assignment. During that time I was getting sleepy.. it usually happens.
Geography class was unexpectedly fun though. We watched a video on National Geographics about alien species (not the kind from outer space) on foreign lands.

After getting home, Priscilla and I made a quick trip to Kahala Mall and the post office. We got to the office just 2 minutes before it closed.. it was really close! We also went to Claire's before that and got 15 sale items for $5!!
At home, we ate Jack in the Box which Priscilla and I had bought on the way home. For the rest of the night, I was mostly at my desk writing a paper for English class.

Yes, tomorrow is the job interview day and I'm starting to get nervous already!! Hope it goes well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home