Monday, April 17, 2006

Registeration for next semester

Today's art class was all about Flash again.. we got to learn some more basic tools, though I knew how to use most of them because I'd been playing with the software at home. It's still pretty hard to master. This is one software that requires a lot of practice! I was getting very sleepy during the lecture... the room was all dark because we were using a projector, and the teacher tends to speak in a kind of monotone.

English class was all casual again. We had a kind of "presentation" in which my group, consisting of 5 people, went in front to talk about the theme and purpose of a selected short story. There were only three groups in all, so the class finished a little early. One of the classmates brought pickled li hing mui mangoes for everyone, but I couldn't bring myself to eat it. I've tried li hing mui once, and once was enough! lol I seriously thought back then that my mouth would never be free of that color and taste!

We went home at 12:00pm, but not by ourselves; two Japanese girls from Priscilla's Japanese class came to our house to work on a project together. We all had sushi for lunch, and it was nice to have them visit.

There seems to be so much going on for me this week. I have a few papers and a powerpoint presentation to finish, and also an interview coming up for a job on Wednesday. So please be praying that the interview will go well. :)
The afternoon and evening was spent writing the papers for Geography and Music class. For dinner, Priscilla made oyakodon, which was really good!

At night, Naomi and I got to discuss what courses I should take for my 2nd (and last) year at school. I can't believe half of my stay is already almost over. Well I want to pursue both fine arts and digital arts, and that's not going to be easy... but with God's guidance, hopefully I will find and take all the right courses. I already got to register for 4 out of 5 classes for next semester, so hurray for that!

Okay a busy day at school tomorrow.. good night!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool, an interview! Hope you do marvelously well. :D

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Maki said...

Thanks.. I think it did go well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home