Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Sentinel!

Today was a nice day.. we spent the morning cleaning up the house and doing laundry. Then in the afternoon, Naomi, Priscilla and I went out to watch the movie "The Sentinel" at Ward Theatres.

It was a film about a special agent who is accused of conspiring to assassinate the president. Michael Douglas and Kiefer Sutherland were great in it, and I liked the movie itself a lot too.
On the way back from the movie, we did grocery shopping at Times.

I also played around with Flash some more and finished a simple animation of the Japanese instrument Taishogoto. It took mre some time before I figured out how to do this much. I'm going to use this for my powerpoint presentation during music class on Tuesday.
http://pics.livejournal.com/gwaihirjp/pic/000011q6/

That's about all for today. Good night!
Hmm my posts seem to be getting shorter and shorter lately... :(

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah, the Sentinel! It sounds like such a cool movie.

And nice animation; very simple, whcih is always nice. I think I just repeated myself.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Elle said...

Wow! Your animation is very interesting and nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home